Wednesday 20 March 2013

ALIEN ABDUCTION ALERT!!


IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS MESSAGE IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TAKEN!

I was given intel on Monday that aliens were headed our way and had serious intent. All the Designers at Hummie's Boomerang Store were warned that these were no ordinary aliens. No! These aliens are more dangerous than usual as they have an addiction...such a strong addiction that they will do anything to satisfy their cravings for....DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING STASH!

I have made preparations therefore, and, should the worst happen, my Photoshop CS6 has been adapted and programmed to post this pre-recorded message.

If you see this message and know I have been taken, then please take the following action:

Follow this link http://www.hummiesworld.com/forum/showthread.php?7997-Oh-no!-There-s-been-an-abduction!-Help-us!/page2

There you will find instructions on how you can help me and the other Designers. It will not be easy but there are clues and rewards to encourage you in the forum...somewhere!

You can even chat with other helpful souls and maybe together you can beat these aliens!

Please help! Come and join in the search! Join with other digi-scrappers and help us SMASH this alien stash ring FAST!

I'm counting on you...YOUR DESIGNERS NEED YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment