Monday 15 July 2013

Come and say hello to my NEW Etsy Store!

The Boomerang Store Designers are in the process of repackaging their wares 
and moving them across to Etsy!

I've made a start and have today opened my store! More stock will be added once it is repackaged 
(file sizes have to be much smaller there!). HERE is my Store!

I have a NEW set of templates though! Named Marguerite, they are great for those of you who love multi-photo pages with a little journaling too! You can find the templates HERE!

Below is the preview of the set as well as some pages I made with these new templates. 
I used supplies from my upcoming new kit, Summer Breeze! A little bit of a sneaky peek for you then, LOL!

Please check back to my Etsy Store in the coming days and weeks as more stock is uploaded there!
Happy Scrapping!
Bernie x








No comments:

Post a Comment