Saturday 3 August 2013

August Art Journaling Challenge is UP at Hummie's World!

A little late, but it's here! My August Art Journaling Challenge is up 
and can be found HERE at Hummie's World!

Below is my page - I went with a different sized page this month just for a change!
I used my upcoming kit, Summer breeze, as it had the perfect colours and depth for the theme of my page!!

Of course there's a little participation prize, as always! It's a set of flairs to co-ordinate with our new miniMix kit, Waves of Laughter! You can find my miniMix in my Etsy store HERE and within the description are the links to the other designers' stores, Pretty Peony Designs and Hummie's World for their miniMixes! (Don't forget to grab my freebie add-on as well, either from here on my blog, or, if you're buying my miniMix it comes as a freebie download with that!

I'd love to see you join me for my August Challenge!
Happy Scrapping!
Bernie x




No comments:

Post a Comment