Friday 30 August 2013

New kit in my Etsy Store! Summer Breeze is HERE!

Here it is! My latest kit, Summer Breeze is in my Etsy Store NOW!
You can find it HERE!

Summer Breeze - the perfect kit for scrapping those summer holiday photos! As the very very warm weather dissolves into cooler and perhaps slightly greyer days, there is still lots of fun to be had!

This kit is wonderful for showing off your summer photos...and would be great for Autumn as well for that matter! The papers are wonderfully textured and the elements can be used in so many ways to build up your creative, artistic and traditional pages! Great for art journaling too!

For some of the LOs shown I used my Marguerite Templates which can be found in my store HERE!

This kit contains 20 papers (patterns and plains) and 57 elements!

I hope you love this kit as much as I do!
Happy Scrapping!
Bernie x







 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment